Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's all fun and games until... PART 4

I do not have growths within my pituitary gland. I will not need surgery. THANK GOD. I haven't met with the endocrinologist, yet. My appointment is set for NOVEMBER 18th. Yeesh. I guess two more months of feeling like this won't kill me, right?

Floaters go from fuzzy to nearly in focus by the minute. Oddly, my headaches have decreased. I must be getting to use to them. Maybe they need names.... Driving is a must, but probably not the best idea.

The doctor believes that with my continued watching of the diet, my diabetes will be under control without medication. Keep your fingers crossed on this one, 'cause the hormone pills are apparently pricey.

Now, this Friday night, Drew's off for another one of his drug studies and Tim's stuck with the closing shift. He is very disappointed that he can't go to Italian Fest in Collinsville that night, so, if you're so inclined, bring him some food from the festivities. ;)

XOXO-
Brian