Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Title Goes Here

We all liked KICK-ASS. Wanna know more? Bug Drew to post about it on the forum! He'll do it! Hope most of you like the new look of the website. I labored on it and each little goofy icon button. I wrestled with a generic online PHP site thingy that I kinda hated and compromised on what you see now. Yes, your eyes are correct you can become a FaceBook Fan of Twilight Comics and I've signed up for a Twitter account. I'll try to use them more if it seems like you guys are into that stuff, but it's hard enough posting every few weeks about my health, so we'll see.

We'd really like to get more Magic events going through the week (instead of just Friday nights and Sundays), so if you're up for something different on a different day, let Tom know as soon as possible at tom@twilightcomics.com.

Time for my morning nap before trying to get myself up and useful at the store. Type at'cha later!

XOXO-
Brian